Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baseball Color Wheel

This is my "Baseball Color Wheel" piece. The colors are the colors from an RGB color wheel, the RGB stands for Red, Green, and Blue. Which is different from the standard RYB color wheel used in painting, coloring, etc. I am satisfied with my results especially after all the trial and error I had already done before finalizing this picture. What didn't work was basically my entire first picture, because I used a photo that was shiny, so when I colored the item, only the edges would color, and the object was an irregular shape so it didn't make a very good circle. What did work was getting a mainly white object, my baseball, and coloring that to make a successful color wheel. I would definitely choose a white object that colors easily if I were to redo this project. The most difficult part of this project was getting the inner and outer glows of every baseball to be uniform, I was trying to achieve a perfect outer glow, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I learned about the RGB color wheel and what you get when you combine certain colors in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment